Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bougainvellias

Bougainvelia:
I planted this bougainvelia with bright pink flowers April 2008, it has been doing ok, but was hurt by the freeze this past Winter. It has some new green, and some pink flowers, so I'm hoping it makes a full recovery.




This one was also damaged from the freeze, but it is slowly showing signs that it is coming back.



I'm not sure why, but this bougainvellia survived the freeze, and has pretty purple flowers on it right now. I need to tie it to the fence, so it has something to grab onto. Right now, it is getting heavy and leaning away from the fence.


Bougainvillea Plants
I have 6 bougainvillea plants in the front of my yard in the area bordering huge palm trees. I planted these June 2008. They are completely bare right now, I'm not sure if they are going to come back. They took a hard hit from the freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment